GDPR information clause
Performing the information obligations regarding the protection of personal data, resulting from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of Laws of the EU. No. 119, p. 1) ["GDPR"] , let's provide the following information:
1. Who is the administrator of personal data?
The administrator of personal data is Przemyslaw Warchal, who runs a sole proprietorship under the name PRISMA Przemyslaw Warchal.
2. For what purpose are personal data processed and on what basis?
Personal data provided when setting up an account or placing an order will be processed for the following purposes:
• execution and handling of orders pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR, which indicates that processing is necessary to perform the contract to which the data subject is a party,
• taking action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract,
• statistical pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.
In the event of consent to marketing, the data is also processed for marketing purposes (the basis for processing is Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR, i.e. the Customer's consent).
3. Can I refuse to provide my personal data?
Providing data is voluntary, although it is a condition for concluding a contract necessary for its implementation. After the end of the processing of personal data for the original purpose, the data will no longer be processed.
4. Will personal data be shared with other entities?
The recipient of personal data may be entities cooperating with the Administrator that provide him with services supporting his activities, such as administrative, delivery, marketing and IT services.
The administrator does not intend to transfer data to third countries or international organizations.
5. How long will personal data be stored?
Personal data provided during account registration will be kept for the period of:
• in the case of creating an account in an online store - in the IT system supporting the store for 3 years from the date of last activity and the expiry of the limitation periods for claims resulting from completed orders
• in the event of deletion of the account, all data will be deleted, except for the data necessary for the complaint process and handling any claims, which will be kept until the expiry of the limitation periods for claims resulting from completed orders,
and the data is processed for marketing purposes - until the consents are withdrawn or until an objection to their use is raised.
6. What are my rights?
The customer has the right to:
• request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion, limitation of their processing, as well as the right to transfer data,
• withdraw consent to data processing at any time; this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
• lodging a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office with its seat in Warsaw (00-193), Stawki 2.
7. What else do I need to know?
The data may be processed in an automated manner, including profiling, consisting in creating personalized product offers available in the nauma.art store assortment, presenting them on the website and sending them in marketing messages by nauma.art, which may significantly affect the customer by enabling him to purchase products at the prices indicated in the offer.
Providing data is voluntary and at the same time is a condition for concluding a contract necessary for its implementation. After the end of the processing of personal data for the original purpose, the data will no longer be processed.
All requests and requests should be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org