1. General information
1. This policy applies to the website operating at the url: nauma.art
2. The administrator of personal data collected via the Online Store is Przemyslaw Warchal who runs a sole proprietorship under the company PRISMA Przemyslaw Warchal NIP 5512539466, REGON 369332093, contact details: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator" and being at the same time Dealer.
3. Contact e-mail address of the operator: email@example.com
4. The operator is the administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the website.
5. Personal data in the Online Store are processed by the Administrator in accordance with applicable law, in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) - hereinafter referred to as "GDPR" or "GDPR Regulation" and the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000).
6. Using the Online Store, including making purchases, is voluntary. Similarly, the provision of personal data by the user of the Online Store is voluntary, subject to:
- statutory obligations of the Administrator - i.e. providing personal data is a statutory requirement resulting from generally applicable legal provisions imposing an obligation on the Administrator to process personal data (e.g. data processing for the purpose of keeping tax or accounting books) and failure to provide them will prevent the Administrator from performing these obligations.
7. The administrator is responsible and ensures that the data collected by him is:
- processed in accordance with the law;
- collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with these purposes;
- adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- stored in a form that permits the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing, and
- processed in a manner ensuring adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organizational measures.
8. The administrator implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons, so that the processing takes place in accordance with the GDPR Regulation. These measures are reviewed and updated as necessary.
9. The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Running a newsletter
- Running a comment system
- Conducting online chat conversations
- Handling of inquiries via the form
- Preparation, packaging, shipment of goods
- Implementation of ordered services
- Presentation of the offer or information
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By saving cookie files in end-devices (so-called "cookies").
2. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
1. The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
2. Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the Operator holding the key can read them. Thanks to this, the data is protected in the event of the database being stolen from the server.
3. User passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function works in one direction - it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard for storing user passwords.
4. The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
5. In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
6. An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
1. The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: cyberFolks.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
1. In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- payment operators
2. Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (eg on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- rectifying them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data portability.
4. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, while the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
5. The Administrator's actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
7. In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting in automated decision making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
8. Personal data are not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in the forms
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
2. The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg to process the service request or commercial contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicate what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
1. Information on the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
3. The operator uses a solution that examines user behavior by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the website. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service operator so that it does not know what natural person it concerns. In particular, passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
4. The operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, for example, that can send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has consented to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information about cookies
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the section "Important marketing techniques";
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookie files - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
2. In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone
Information on the online dispute resolution system pursuant to Art. 14 sec. 1 ODR (Online Dispute Resolution):
The European Commission provides consumers with the possibility to settle online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 sec. 1 ODR (Online Dispute Resolution), on one of the platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a place where consumers can try to reach out-of-court agreements in disputes arising from purchases and contracts for services on the Internet.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.